Introducing the Decentraland Content Creator Program
Amazing new funding opportunity to help you bring your projects to life.
As part of a host of new initiatives to be rolled out off the back of our Public Launch in February this year, we’re proud to announce the launch of the Decentraland Content Creator Program.
We’re allocating grants in the range of 1-3K USD in MANA per month and LAND leasings to support creative projects from our community of designers, developers and artists.
How do you get involved?
We’re supporting all talents without any distinction of age, gender or country of origin. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Developers, Designers, and Artists who are looking to create engaging experiences inside Decentraland
- Content creators that have built experiences inside Decentraland with a certain amount of traction but need help finding the correct retention and monetization loops
- Projects that are already functioning outside the Decentraland world and want to establish their presence inside the world
What sort of projects are we looking for?
We’re interested in a wide range of projects but our current focus is primarily around developing content to support the following use-cases:
- Engaging gaming experiences
- Art/fashion experiences
- In-game novel use cases for our blockchain layer, especially those that integrate experiences with other products or Ethereum ecosystems like Defi
- In-world experiences that push the limits of our current SDK
- Tools that directly benefit Decentraland users or increase MANA adoption
For full details on the program, grant categories and the application process, check out our forum page here. We urge you to apply and take your creations to the next level!